Priorities. Yes, priorities – We always complain about people, time and their priorities. But,
- Did We ever think of our priorities and where people stand in our lives?
- Did We think about which call to make first?
- Did We sensible with our Judgement?
- Prioritization is a perfect way to handle major issues in life. Just sit and write down the scenario and things you expect out of it.
- What makes you happy and what is the need of the hour are the two major concerns that you can touch upon.
- Ever thought that you may not have dinner with the same person anymore? You may not wait for that person anymore who might have once been the most important to you
- Prioritizing can also bring more clarity to your thoughts. What you want , and what you need are altogether on different levels and only your perspective and self realization can help you in that.
The thing is that, “Life moves on, even if on rough road.”
We don’t wait for that one person who was important anymore.
We change with time, our priority change with time.
No more complains about time, people and priority because each and each everything is in your control and you yourself should decide what is more important for you in each day passing.
So next time you want to decide between going on a dinner date or attending a professional meeting .
Think about it & prioritize – IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT